This could be it for Love
^been busy with charles who i viber with everyday! And been seeing once a week, mostly to help me with my ate duties. Last week with buying stuff at divi. Week before that with jhoanne's pictorial. Week before that, a date plus acriza. Week before that was EK when he said he liked me. Haha sooo it's been about a month now pala. On saturday he'll be seeing my whole family at jhoanne's birthday! Im excited. I feel kilig right now. I think this is it. He need only to ask me once more the question he asked me at EK, "would you be my girlfriend?" And well, not today, but soon I'll just be waiting to say Yes. Despite the fact that he's been living with a mumu lover who's jealous of me and gives me bad dreams and whispers. Despite those few days that it feels so neutral probably because of the black lady. Now, it feels good. I feel comfortable and happy talking to him. He's very mabait, sweet, funny, witty as in we're on the same wavelength here. He likes to be appreciated as all men do and its easy for me to do that with him. He's sickly though, with high bp and smokes. Doesnt do physical activities, bad sleeping pattern because of his home based teaching work right now. Eats canned and fried food a lot. Haha there's no super kilig moments much but come to think of it there are kilig moments. And i smile often at the thought of him. And people like him too. Acriza is super supportive. Jhoanne and gab feels comfortable around him easily. They like him for me. Im also a bit concerned though because he has so much girl friends, and gurly girl friends at that. I hope i dont get jealous much and that he's not prone to you know. I really have no idea. Haha and i hope someday i get to be open with him about my dark pask and that he would still be there to accept me as me. It feels so dreamy because its all so perfect and swabe the way things are unfolding right now. It looks positive and im really excited. :)

<< Home