Saturday, July 13, 2013

Trip pass poof!

I've just been to PAL Benefits supposedly to get a ticket to my upcoming Iloilo and Bangkok trips this August. When lo and behold! The old lady told me all my 5 free flights supposedly 3 domestic and 2 regional destinations EXPIRED! After 5 months since filing the trip pass forms, only now did I learned that I missed one step from the process! I was supposed to get back after payment. OMG! The staff were snobbish kasi I didn't even bother to ask if that was okay already. No one was telling me what to do. I thought after payment it was okay and that I still had another year. My jaws dropped, my heart sank from what I just realized. P5,900 worth of domestic and regional round trip flights to just be refunded! I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the stupidity of it all. On the brighter side, I somehow felt just a tiny bit relieved that I won't have to worry about how to spend all those tickets and more. Somehow it told me that I don't need to spend on that much travel and that saving is more important. Yet, it also feels that I want to stay until Feb in PAL just to get another set. Ugh! I don't know what this means yet. Failure after failure. I used to be "perfect" in a sense but now it's just failure after failure. Downfall althroughout. I did ask for this though. To grow and all. Well, I'd like to take back what I said. I want my old perfect life back now. Haha beytchhesmode ugh!