My Perfect Half: How It All Started
I have found him. Or should I say, HE found me. We've been classmates since first year college. Back then he had a girlfriend, I have my friends. We never really felt that the other exists. Manny became close with Eisen since they were seatmates. I became close to Eisen because of chat. Still, we didn't seem to notice each other. Then sometime on our third year, in the library, Manny saw Mila, one of my close high school friends. It was "love struck" as Eisen told me later Manny said about Mila. That time, they got close, as I got close with Patrick. By this time, I can say we talk. He used to treat me and Eisen to lunch because of Mila. And I was glad Mila's my friend. But we never really took the time to knew each other. After all, we were busy with someone else. By the time we were in fourth year and the sort of love affair we were in were gone, I was happy. Happy with OV. Very much contented with my life. I know he was sad after his "love affair." We became friends. I would always ask him to teach me the lessons in school for the exam I didn't have time to study because I was too busy having fun with OV. Then during April's wake, last sem break, I felt it, and the people around us felt it too. He was making his move. He would hold my umbrella up for me. He would use my fan for me during those hot days, nonstop. He would accompany me home. Ask me out. Ask me to church. Pay for my lunch. Carry my bag for me. But none of those things worked for me. I would get my fan and my umbrella. I would get mad if he takes my bag. I'd push my money on him so that he won't pay for my lunch. I would make excuses as to going to church. Plainly, I didn't like what he was doing...^_^
"Everyday is a happy day!":p

<< Home