it's beginning to look a lot like christmas!
Before the Christmas break I was having fun at school with my colleagues B-anne, Eisen, Rainer and Selina. During our last two weeks, not a day passed by that I went earlier than 8am! Haha! I got to school at 7:45am only once; just to pass my homework in Psychology. Whew! What have I done?! Well I don't know... I feel tired/lazy everyday. Going to the mall, or doing things for my debut. Worst of all, THINKING...about my exams (my Physics test sucks, my 2nd Calculus test probably worse), about Lyndon wanting to die...again, about my debut, about how my dad can pay for all the expenses, about stuff...lots of stuff!
December 16 was Paskuhan (The Christmas and most awaited event of the year; also traditionally it was the signal for the end of schooldays for the year and the start of vacation) in UST. At first, I was down, knowing that there will be no fireworks this year. I wasn't able to see the pyrotechniques last year so I was really looking forward to it. The fund that the school would have used for the fireworks was instead donated to the victims of the simultaneous Typhoons for the past weeks. If it's for a good cause then I'm supportive of that. Unknowingly, when I got to the event, I spotted a lot of people. And I mean a lot, compared to the previous years. I haven't heard about it but it so happens that the popular band Rivermaya was invited to perform in exchange for the fireworks. It was one hell of an evening for me! I can't believe it became the Paskuhan yet for me! I was just a few feet away from the stage and Rico Blanco was amazing! Of course, I was with my friends and that made me feel the best!
The next day, I was in school after lunch to accompany Lyndon to the guidance but the councelor wasn't there despite talking to her the day before to expect us. And so, we just ate lunch together. I was glad that I made him happy that day. At 2pm, it was my appointment with my classroom buddies. B-anne and Rainer was at the meeting place when I got there with Lyndon, and as usual, Eisen was late! The four of us, excluding Lyndon, went on with our escapade...billiards, billiards and more billiards! hehehe...who won? Did you really have to ask that?! haha just kidding... We had a lot of fun of course. Oh I forgot that we(they) ate at McDonalds before that and this is cute...we had our exchange gift right then and there.:p We headed to B-anne's house and brought their roof down with our exceptional singing! It was embarassing but we didn't care! We were on a high...hehe When it was time to go home, I still didn't feel like going. In short, Eisen and I spent the night there and we all agreed to attend the 2nd night of the Simbang Gabi together. (I kinda unintentionally stood them up the day before for the 1st Simbang Gabi). It was really fun. We watched TV, sang on the videoke, played cards, ate dinner, ate chips, ate candies, surfed the net, actually made a survey on Friendster, took pictures, chat a lot...but mostly sang! We were frustrated singers..haha! One moment, I genuinely felt that I like Eisen, but then he's just a really great guy friend that's really fun to be with. In the morning, we surprised Patrick when he fetched B-anne to go to church. I hope we can do this more often.ร�
The following days included Christmas shopping, watching movies (I've watched 2 MMFF films - Sigaw and Enteng Kabisote)... I've grown fond of Cubao when the new Gateway mall opened there. I read the book entitled "The Da Vinci Code" as if it was a preparation for Christmas. All I can say is bravo! It is such a powerful novel, well written, informative (for me at least) and inspirational. Of course, Lyndon was still on my tail. But he has grown happy after I went with him last 16 and 17 but then at this point of time, he's back in his own death world (could it be in Bicol where he is right now?) and I don't know if I still can hurl him back to reality as I have for the last few months. Would you believe that during the last few days, I've actually done my homework? At least, the homeworks I can do... I feel good about myself. I can't do it all though, and I know I have to study a lot more and be the opposite of lazy more often! I pray that I may well do better this coming new year! I chat almost every night now...But not today since the day before..how cool!
The Christmas: December 23, 2004. I decided that I would make cereal bars and cheesecake instead of buying and wrapping presents for my loved ones. The only presents I handed out were the bracelet for Eisen as an exchange gift and pillows for Camille, Acriza and B-anne. The bars didn't look as pretty as I would have wanted it but it tasted really really good. The cheesecake however, looked good but was way too sweet for anyone and the top layer didn't quite harden so it was like graham with strawberry cream cheese and condensed milk sauce. Don't blame me, it was my first time!:)
My family celebrated our Christmas Eve at Cavite where my father's family lives. It was boring, yes, but at least we were together for the celebration and that's all I need. Eventhough I used to hate my family because it was not perfect enough for me, I've learned to appreciate every one of them and I love them so much. Being their flesh and blood is enough to make them the biggest part of me....... On Christmas day, I was assigned to take pictures (from the digicam my father brought home when his 3-day vacation from his work in Subic transpired) of my 4 cousins, all scheduled to be baptized that day. I got P400 worth of pamasko there and my grandmother Mameng promised to make the gown for my debut. This made me put red down on my list as the official color scheme for the occasion. We went back to Manila and I got a total of 3 presents..haha! The lamest Christmas ever in terms of gifts.
I can't sleep...that is why I'm doing this actually... I haven't slept last night either... I was able to sleep like 6 in the morning so I feel very groggy when I woke up at lunchtime. December 30 a while ago and I was supposed to be in Enchanted Kingdom with Acriza and a few of her relatives but I felt a bit sick and awkward to be with them eventhough I was with them last year, then in Star City. I remember I puked when we were riding on the ferris wheel..haha! The Ferris Wheel! But it's not what you think it is. I puked because I was already feeling sick because of the rides we tried and mostly because of the squid stink everywhere! Stop the flashback... Now I'm just waiting for the new year to arrive in 22 hours...:D Before I stop, I just want to add that I miss Jose, I told Patrick about my secret crush, Justin..hehe...I'll stop!!! With my now-favorite line i bid you farewell...with a funny voice:Luvy'ol!!!:p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home