my feet *bow*
my feet hurts, my body's tired, my eyes are sore, my mind full and my stomach growling... this past week I've been ouside the house searching for a nice venue, teaching at Thea's, going to the mall to buy stuff or to accompany my brother, tambay at school then at one time went to church with B-anne and Tita Nette. That is why I've grown tired and ugly...hehe
I've read a pocketbook titled "Tuesdays with Morrie" by Mitch Albom. It was very inspirational and overwhelming that it actually made me cry..first time from a book! Probably because it was based on real life. I love it!
I made up with Patrick and told him the things I didn't like about him that made me irritated but still he's backing away from me. I told Banne I don't like Patrick..hehe Eisen, Selina, B-anne and Rainer are getting closer to me. Eisen's Dolfy jokes and teases are gradually becoming less thank you!
I failed in my first Physics exam... 48/100 and 55 is the passing. I swear it didn't occur to me that I would fail this test. The prof's grading is unfair. It's such a shame because she teaches well yet she grades us poorly. Only a few of us passed that quiz. Now we miss our former physics professor. I skipped Philosophy class for two hours; good thing she didn't check the attendance! I attended Physics Lab 1 hour late and when I got in, my groupmates already finished the experiment; and I was the leader for the day...how will I ever make that report now?! I never listen to my Computer lecture class and instead, I play paper games with my seatmate Rex. It's just so hard to listen to a robotic teacher like Sir Morsiquillo. I so miss Mrs Tabamo though I don't like her that much...she teaches stuff that we need, not what's trash. Calculus is as always, "taught" by my soft spoken professor who "teaches"...yes... "teaches" us. I hope I get the lesson right away when I self study for the exam on wednesday. Strikes and storms sweep UST that is why a lot of days were crossed out for schooling. Cool? Maybe..
Lyndon is becoming okay i think. He's not dramatic anymore. He asked me once again if we could go out but I made an alibi. The alibi came true anyway the other day when I had to go to my tita not to babysit as I told lyndon but to look at some venues for my birthday.
I've lessened by YM moments because of my busy status and because I want to get away from Justin but when Eisen and B-anne are online, I go online as well.:p Justin is getting in my nerves again..since that PE day that he danced without his shoes on. So cute!;) I had to get him out of my mind again...after all my efforts before, IT JUST HAD TO COME BACK! But now it's easier to detach i hope..c:
Christmas holiday is just around the corner, and so is the holiday break. I'm afraid I have no money! waaaa... I've spent too much. One for food, because of my goal of gaining body mass; for the gifts I bought for debutants this last year; stuff I purchased for myself including school stuff which sometimes I never asked my mom to replace the money I spent; my cellphone load... and stuff so eventhough I get to work (and it's not really regular that's why I miscalculated my gross..hehe) I still mishandled my money this time. Maybe there's just too much to pay right now.
I just hope things can go easily after a couple of days. It's almost break time anyway. I need that. My feet hurts!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home