Saturday, December 04, 2004

just

no I can't get you out of my mind... why? why can't I get you out of my mind? tell me why! napagusapan nanaman kasi kanina. natuwa nanaman ako sa kanya kaninang dancing. oh how can I get you out of my head? justin justin justin... I wanna know...if you still like me? or did you even like me? or if the feeling is gone? and why did it left you? or hasn't it? yet you can't do things because of what you think... oh my goodness!!! i don't want to write any longer... perhaps love is just a river flowing... is this love that i feel? infatuation? obsession? addiction? affection? grrrrrrr... i don't think so. i'd like to believe this is just a puppy love. eventhough it's lasted for almost two years now. i don't want it to end up like my feelings for jose. then he went away... i didn't even say goodbye. now my insides are fighting about what i should do. 'should i tell him? i'm chickening out. but this my become a love waiting to happen...just waiting and never becoming real...................................................think mary! feel.... what should you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home