Class One
Today, classes officially started. It was a good thing that my 7 am class did not come because I would have been late...again! haha! Imagine, first day of classes and I came in with my hair still wet! With all my subjects today, the only one that did not meet us was the professor for Calculus, although we now know who's going to be. So far, they are all "terror" professors you don't wanna mess with (except for Computer...she was the same as last sem and it's probably a good news for me?). Anyway, I've learned that 2 classmates from last year transferred to an afternoon section, Lyndon (who would have known? hehe..), and Benjie. Now, we're down to 37! Oh, we have this very irritationg professor in Filipino, Filipino yet she was speaking in English althroughout. She's like 80 something, yes, full of wisdom, yet so boastful of her "gray matter"! Whew! Enough of that... Last night, Acriza gave me the task to deliver her invitations for her party to the UST people. Whew! Haha! I should have been an owl today! But that would be too embarassing..haha! It was Hogwarts style!;) I haven't opened mine yet, though. I completed my mission. I gave all but one (Royanne) but she's not even coming so it's okay if I give it tomorrow. Hmmm... Stop here... Not to Lyndon... hehe... We had a "fight" yesterday morning before I went to bed and we haven't talked since then. It was about his enrollment and I just got pissed off by his constant cursing so I had to "walk out." Many of my classmates told me he enrolled for an afternoon class yesterday I think. Well it doesn't matter to me anymore. At this moment, I abhor him.^_^ This is all for my class one in this 4th semester of my engineering life!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home