Wednesday, January 09, 2013

A Glance at 2012

Financial:
^Debt Free! :)
^Started Manulife Variable Life Insurance on December :)
^Attended COL seminars and opened my account for EIP. :)
^I kinda splurged with eating out and buying stuff (Ellana, vitamins, soaps and skin stuff, boots, shoes), spa.. Haha but it's okay ;)
^I was able to fulfill my target savings of 50k. At least diba!
^I started on my birthday to give to World Vision. :)

Work:
^New groupmate Kris when Vince left this year too. I'm now second to my team lead. Since there are a lot of Freshies, somehow my rank got higher in terms of experience/years of service.
^No increase nor promotion for the year
^No plan of applying to other companies for the year
^Improved a bit with my work but needs more boost this 2013. Most specially because I really don't want to focus on our core system which is Lotus Notes email
^Finally was able to attend all my PLC scheduled trainings:

Family:
^I am very much happy with what I was able to achieve this year with my family. :)

I love how close I've become with my cousins, specially gab/assi/aji. We weren't super close before eventhough we live under the same roof.

I love how the new year of 2012 first started the family competition and leveled up the end of the year of 2013. It is such a great legacy that I'm proud to leave to generations of our clan.

I love my family bondings with mama, papa, Richard and jhoanne. Specially the car rides. Richard learning how to drive, moving on to new work. Jhoanne failing biology. Jhoanne and me getting much closer. Both still going strong with their partners. And I'm not bitter about not having one. Haha! I love how mama looks happier though not necessarily healthier. Papa is getting a lot of money. He gifted me my iPhone 4S (defective speakers had to change. New iPhone is still defective- camera flash problem :(). He gifted Jhoanne phones, Mama an iPad. He bought a new Honda City. He bought a flat screen Bravia. He bought new magic sings by the end of the year. I hope he spends more on his retirement tho. Or on our travels, or expansion of our 3rd floor. I appreciate all the things he's done for us. Specially when he fetches me to and from work, and runs. I love my family! I couldn't be happier in any other! :)

Healrh
Love:
Sad to say I had none. Haha!