Graveyard almost over
I need to blog.
I've come a long way since I started working. It might seem nothing to some peole but I've endured emotional, mental and physical struggles just to stay where I am today. Shifting sked is not as bad as i thought. I even like it better than 8-5 sked sometimes. The last two weeks of graveyard is becoming unbearable though, probably because of the heat. Summer na. Everyday after my shift, either I sleep for 3 hours, or I sleep for 13 hours. Either way, I get really bad headaches. "Onting tiis na lang," I say to myself. Buti nga tinapat yung last night ko sa birthday ko e. Salamat sa bday leave nabawasan ng isang gabi ang shift ko. Hehe! I've been looking forward to that day because for so long, I've been planning to get a good massage and pamper myself. I deserve it! Ganto pala pag tumatanda at nagttrabaho. Pero despite all my efforts, bakit kailangan sabayan pa ng isang taong lagi na lang nagpapaasa. Ang sarap ibuhos sa kanya lahat ng sama ng loob. Sama ng loob namin na naiipon ng naiipon everytime you choose them. I've grown immune to your broken promises already. But choosing them over and over again, without feeling bad, inconsiderate of how we feel, without giving even a slight effort to make it up to us. I know that trying to confront you will do more harm than good. And I know that I'm forbidden to talk about it. I don't want to do something I'll regret someday. You are such a dissappointment. But I pray that things will get better. Guys, help me pray kasi nahihirapan na talaga ko. Ang dami ko na pimples o. Haha! Hay salamat, nakatulong ang pagbblog...^_^
"Everyday is a happy day!":p

<< Home