Regularization Day
Today's August 18. I started working in PAL February 19, 2009. At first I was excited. I never thought that it would only be at first. For 6 months my world has been a roller coaster ride. And it still hasn't stopped twirling. I'M GOING INSANE with all my rantings, the crying, the commute, the loneliness, the inferiority, the LACK OF CONFIDENCE, the uncomfortable feeling that you do not belong there, waking up every morning pinching myself to convince myself that this is real. Yes, tomorrow, officially, my probationary status would be gone. Despite that fact, I'm still facing the fear of termination because of the company's downhill financial status caused by the global recession and A(H1N1) spread. I'm still confused. Yin is still battling the Yan. I want to add more but that's just that for now.
As for Manny, the whole time he's been showing a lot of strength and positivity towards work. His work is much more demanding in time and in effort. Yet it is me who rants. Now, it seems that he's so overworked he had to voice it out. Good luck to our careers!

<< Home