My Valentine
As of February 4, 2009, I'm still a bum! I'm constantly postponing writing on this blog and I have so much to tell! I have so much to say and pour out. I just am not comfortable blogging on the PC. I want to always blog using the laptop but my brother uses it all the time for his thesis. Anyway, for now, I'm posting my valentine gift to Manny. Just a short poem since I don't have work yet, thus, no money to buy anything decent. He started this Monday though, maybe by Valentines Day he already has his first paycheck. Maybe we'll go someplace nice.=) Hihi!
YouR nOSe is buLkY
mY noSE iS tiNY
wHeN wiLL wE haVe LotS oF MoneY?
MY cHarlY's BoUncY
YoUr tUmMY's hAiRY
wHY'd YoU tHink We'Re aLwAYs hUnGrY?
duSTiNi's sLeEPY
i sURe Am PretTy
wHo'd YoU tHinK YOu'll soMedAY MaRry?
"Everyday is a happy day!":p

<< Home