Saturday, October 18, 2014

CLM & explosion verification

I'm shocked because I sang oops i did it again. Just now. And when I was there I felt the gush. It came from there. Verified. I know it happened before but I was never that sure. Now I know it's real and it happens. And somehow I know how. And I realized that every time I'm on my sweet cycle as Charles would call it, that was it. And I hope my sweetness wont stop yet til our day tour on the 25th. I don't know if he realizes that his sweetness and gigil for me is indicative of wanting more physical contact. I'm not really sure if he's done it before. But I know that during the moments of my sweet cycle, I shouldn't allow myself to be left alone with him. Because me it might just me a cycle but for him it seems like its constant. Which I pledged to God that if I be given another bf, I won't let it happen until we get married. Lord, lead us not into temptation please. But even though we've been wholesome, and I haven't even kissed him even on the cheek, I have not been when I'm alone sometimes. Just like today when I discovered and verified that explosion happens. Just like that. Haaaay life. I know I won't be married anytime soon. Gotta stop.

"Everyday is a happy day!":p