LP: Yey Closure!
Nabsa ko yung English Proficiency
I dont like to say more about it.
I just would like you to be my friend, the reason for that is I still have feelings for miss March talaga and it keeps coming back akala ko naka pag move on nako. But we are not dating anymore and impossible na rin na maging kami. Its also unfair in your part na makikipag date ako sayo then im thinking ibang tao . I felt something naman for you pero yun nga i could not determine pa if its just friendship or more than friends .. Hayaan mo muna lang ako ... Ako pala dapat humingi ng time just to see things, im not dating ryt now ... wala tlga lahat bored na rin ako .... Pero its better to be like this rather than mag expect ka ng something from me which i could not give right now... Sa lahat ng pinagsamahan natin I am always thankful for those moment that you made me happy ...
Please do move on kung ano man ang gusto mo gawin or whatever that makes you happy, if you need anything from me just give me a call cause ill do the same for you if i need your help ....tnx
It took you long enough na iopen yan. I've actually known about that for a long long time na that you still have feelings for your past. Para sayo talaga yung time na hiningi ko sayo hindi para saken. Because I've already decided to put you behind me because I didn't like how you treated me. I didn't even feel that you were being a friend to me anymore. Friends don't do that to friends. Hinintay ko lang yung closure mo kasi ikaw yung may hinoholdback pa. I hope you learned something. Next time sana matuto ka rin magisip kung anong magiging consequences ng actions mo. Not everything you do should be spontaneous. Don't be selfish, hindi lang ikaw ang tao sa mundo. Honestly, for the past few months, what I was expecting from you is to stop this nonsense already. Yan ang ineexpect kong gawin mo, hindi yung kung anuman ang iniisip mo. Nagets mo ba? Stop assuming. Stop being an air head kasi hindi ka gwapo. Not everything is about you. If I need anything, I'll call friends who can be true to me. Friends who I know won't let me down. Inunblock lang kita para magkakitaan tayo ng comments dun sa event ni Oliver. Baka kasi may importanteng post na ndi mabasa. Thanks!
19 minutes agoJhoanna Mary CalicaI'm happy I was able to alleviate your worries tulad ng sinabi ko, because I care about you. Ayan nakahinga ka na ng malalim. But I'm also happy na tapos na rin to. Hehe apir! Bye lindon. See you na lang sa mga gatherings.


<< Home