Monday, October 03, 2011

ULTIMATE CRUSH EVER COMEBACK!!


My ugly handwriting. This was Day 1 of German Class. I miss.
· · Share · September 19




SO NAG PM NGA SI JOSE!!!!!

Today
Hehe bat nga ba di tayo naguusap dati gaano? Malayo upuan?
hindi ko alam. tahimik lang naman ako. haha
Hehe e ngayon ba ganon pa rin?
mejo. hehe musta na? ano balita sayo?
ok naman. maginaw na rito. dyan ba
mainit. kkaalis lang ng bagyo.
jose una na ko
nice talking with u. bye :D
ok





oooooooooooh eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem geeeeeeeeeee!!!! I can't believe how high school I'm feeling right now with so much KILIG!! After how many years?? 8 years since high school?? I remember it was 2nd year college, I cried when I learned that Jose will be going to LA for good! Then around last year ata when Camille said that Jose was on FB then he added me because Camille told him so. Now, Camille is still pushing Jose.... HAHAHA Happy Happy Happy! I just want him to still be that image of a perfect man. :)