Friday, June 03, 2011

"Tnx Jhoa"

It hurts to be called "Jhoa."
Everytime he does, 10 lbs of brick gets dumped to my chest.

Eversince the breakup, (less than a week ago), it's like nothing goes right with his work, his commute... Yesterday we went swimming in Splash Mountain, Los Banos, Laguna. Just the two of us. No sweetness, just two friends going swimming together. The day didn't went on smoothly. I had to wait for almost an hour for him standing at the LRT. Lumagpas yung bus at yung jeep. Originally we wanted to go to La Roca but had to transfer. I had so much fun. He had so much fun. I loved it. We went to UP LB, ate at the coop canteen, ate the BEST YOGURT, mine was mango, his was blueberry. We bought 2 plain milk, 2 choco milk, and 6 kesong puti. I loved it. When we were going home, somehow, the thought of us being not together anymore was slowly sinking in. We slept in the bus, no holding hands. I slept without my head on his shoulders. It was weird. We went down the bus and each of us went our own separate ways. No goodbye kiss, no holding hands. It was aweful. I was fighting the tears as I ride the FX home. Today, he called about the bad things that's happening in his work. It's so sad that his life has become more miserable and harder. I'm fine, I'm doing great, but seeing him suffer in the different aspects of his life, makes it harder and harder for me to cope up too. I wish I can hug him and take all the pain away. But I just can't. I'm trying to help him with his resume for his application to flight school. I texted him and he replied, "Tnx Jhoa". The hardest words for me to swallow.


"Everyday is a happy day!":p