Wednesday, May 25, 2011

One of those depressing days

It's one of those days where you suddenly get stuck and you don't know what to do. Everything that's happening seem wrong and depressing. Maybe it's the rain or the gloomy evenings. I'm either trying too hard or not trying hard enough. I have no idea. It may be time for a get away of my own to get me back on track.

CA: I'm beginning not to love CA because of the imperfections I see. I'm beginning to relax and to not do whatever it takes. I'm on the brink of not maintaining my executiveship. After 1 or 2 years, are you now a Ruby Executive at least? I lost faith in my coaches because of the mistakes that they did for me. I don't blame them, however, it has affected my enthusiasm with this community and this business.

NuSkin: I love NuSkin I really do.

Family: I realized that during the times that they give me a hard time because I give too much time to CA were just their love. I know that already but I just realized that wealth building IS FOR YOUR FAMILY. And that I should take care of my relationships while in the process of building my financial freedom. I don't want to look back and not be happy with the way I lived my life around them.

Newport: I just wrote a letter to cancel our account. I can't explain the feeling.

Friends: I'm a bit clueless still on this part.

Relationship: In my negative state right now, I'm beginning to give up on my current relationship. The distraction is always there. I can't keep it out. I have to make a drastic move about it. Its been months to more than a year of agony already.

Life in general: Having received testimonials from my past letters, I realized how sad I have become, how change I've been and how I want my old self to be part of my future.

From Wealth Course Module 1: Clarity Leads to power. Right now, things are becoming blurry and I want to gain clarity again.