Time to Unload
Within the last week these are the big decisions I was able to make and the things I was able to unload. The pressure loosened.
1. Let go of the Condo on May 27, Friday. We were able to withdraw the checks, however Janine gave us an extension to sell the condo until June 20.
2. Break up with Manny. Officially on May 30, 2011. After 4 years, 3 months and 6 days.
3. Sked meet up with Zyra and Anna after Feast on Friday, June 3.
4. Sked quality time swimming with Manny on Thursday, June 2.
5. Sked a family out of town via Airphil Promo. Booked on May 30, for Bacolod on Sept 25-27, with Mama, Jhoanne, Richard, Arlene and Manny. --Finally! I did it! Its so easy, why have I been waiting?
6. Manny will be a PILOT. =) Go achieve your dreams!
7. Lie low on CA. Focus on Nu Skin. This is me and Manny. May 29, Sunday, I was able to open up to Kris through email my thoughts and concerns. Dropped her a huge garbage. Will have to meet her still.
8. I decided on the following goals:
-target out of the country with family
-target out of the country with family
-be a teacher
-won't quit job until Ruby
-buy Newport condo
-develop a resort/resto in Bohol/Palawan
-build a school
-have the best time with my family and future family
-be part of First World Philippines
All I have to do now are:
-change hair
-diet/exercise
-clear my face of unwanted stuff
-do more adventure
-focus on expanding my business
-focus on spending quality time with my family
-support Manny in his change career
-constantly seek peace of mind with God

<< Home