Saturday, September 03, 2005

awit pinoy

September 1 is the Awit Pinoy event. "Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin" sung by One Voice was a success. ^_^ Tito Nick became the conductor. thanks! I'm thankful that Ion, Banne, Eisen, Rainer, Karla, Adrian, Julian, Camille and Dennis came. It was such a blast though during the performance, the view from me to them and vice versa was blocked by the conductor. Sad. Because I wanted to dedicate the song to them, especially to Eisen. Anyway, the bands were great. AP05 rocked! They won! hehe! woohoo! I felt at home with One Voice na.^_^ I got to tutor Thea afterwards.

Friday went bad. I was suppose to sing at the mass with OV. But I got offended when ate aubrey told me to hold the mike for the guitar. I was probably sounding bad when I was singing. Yeah, okay, I understand, but it felt really bad. Afterwards, I went to KFC when I thought Eisen and the study gang were still there cause he wasn't replying after my messages. I went there and got pissed off not seeing them there. I ate my lunch then headed to the library. I was still waiting for the reply but none came so I decided to study alone at the science and technology department. I even considered going home. I saw Eisen, Manny and Banne there. I ate, gave Eisen and B-anne lollipops Rudolf gave me. ^_^ Then I got Mila to come fetch me and that's when Manny got his eye on Mila. hahaha! At first I thought it was Eisen who likes her. I even got excited knowing that if he has the crush on Mila, that would mean he's not gay at all. But no... it was Manny...=(

Today is Saturday and I didn't do well on my ME and DE exams. ME should have been finished last thursday. I probably would have gotten a higher grade then cause I studied well for that day. Now... nevermind... I guess I'll be the one carrying an SM supermarket plastic bag one whole day as part of the consequence for getting the lowest grade in ME among us three (eisen, rainer and me). I was with Rudolf and we met Acriza at SM San Lazaro afterwards. Then Mila met up with us at Max's. We went back at UST to meet Jordan, ate mango crepe, then off to the International Book Fair at World Trade Center. I can't believe I enjoyed it as much as I did. The four of us, excluding Jordan, went everywhere. I was able to buy a story book for Jhoanne. We also signed up for anti-logging, a project of Haribon Foundation, an environmental organization. That's when Mila and I realized that we're both environmentalists! hehehe! We ate at Wendy's, got back to SM San Lazaro then head home. Acriza gave back all my Harry Potter books and drawing materials she borrowed ages ago. She also got me Sophie's World and Tuesdays With Morrie. I had to pay him P500 today so when I got home, my P1,200 shorted out to a merely P200. That's how poor I am now after spending so much with her. haha! Anyway, it was fun and it can't be done often so it's okay.^_^
"Everyday is a happy day!":p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home