Wednesday, February 20, 2019

On To Forever

After a big fight last August before supposedly going to Zambales with Charles and his family, I went home and had a week for myself to think about us. In that week or so, little did I know that Charles was having the same internalization. On the eve of August 11, 2018, we decided that we were ready to get married.😊

Fast forward to my 32nd birthday, February 13, 2019, Charles proposed with a solitaire diamond rose gold ring in the sala of our house, with the words “Marry me?” Written behind a Hello Panda box. I’m in love again and again.❤️

With almost all suppliers booked, I’m looking forward to the day we tie the knot on November 8, 2019. Shortly after, we’ll be moving to our new house in Masaito, Cavite.⛪️🏠

It’s a great 2019 for me! I got promoted on January. I got engaged on February. I’ll be married by November. Get out of the house on the same month. And hopefully get the house ready to be turned over by the end of the year. God is great! He gives us what we need. He loves us no matter what.

"Everyday is a happy day!":p