Thursday, December 21, 2017

My Heart - It Beats

Last June we went to Canada. Me, Jhoanne and Mama. We had the best time. I’m happy to have made Mama’s dream come true. I’m so hlad to have experienced living there with amazing relatives even for just 2 weeks. We experienced snow for the first time. That’s something! I spent around 100k including the show money that mama and jhoanne didn’t return haha. But it was worth it. It was priceless. :)

By August, I started my journey with Charles and Jess in PRULIFE UK. Again, I love it! However, it was also during this time that work became mad toxic with weekend work and new designation and more and more work and trainings. I wasn’t able to sustain my prulife trainings and work and just had to stop after getting Papa and Mama their insurance.

And speaking of Papa, in the process of getting him insurance, we learned he had COPD. It’s an incurable disease. I had to get him a low coverage insurance because of that. And also, I immediately said YES to our house and lot purchase under my name because of that. Papa needs fresh air in order to slow down the pace of his condition. Cavite air will be good for him.

Little did I know that my own health is at risk. October, I first experienced palpitations that got me ECG. That eventually lead to discovering that I have a straighted cervical spine with osseous degeneration causing my neck pain and migraines. That’s mild compared to what I learned next. I have a congenital mitral valve prolapse with mild regurgitation. Its a valvular heart disease causing weakness, palpitations, and as my first time yesterday before I was admitted to the hospital today, chest pain or angina. On top of that, I found out I have anemia. Not caused by iron deficiency as we all know so well. I don’t know what kind of anemia it is yet. But Dr Dadural explained different scenarios as to what I might expect.

A lot of my dreams shattered this year. No more running, no more coffee or chocolates. My lifestyle has to be changed forever. Child bearing will be a feat. Even a simple tooth extraction has to be consulted to my doctor beforehand. My life will never be the same again. And my future will never be as I planned and dreamed it would be. It’s depressing. But I’m thankful that these things are happenning in the spirit of Christmas. That I might draw strength through prayer. That I may find this season as a blessing. I may not know what is happenning to me or why these things are happenning. But I pray to God to use me as His instrument. I pray that I may listen to His words. To fulfill my duty here on earth for His glory. I claim healing after healing after healing. Amen.

Today, the day I was admitted in Fe Del Mundo because of my heart pain yesterday, is also the last day of Richand and Arlene in PH. As I’m writing this blog, their plane to Sydney just took off. I’m very sad that I wasn’t there to send them away. I won’t be seeing my brother for a year or so. I wasn’t even able to give him a card or anything. I just wish them both happiness and success in Sydney and hope that the ties between us will get stronger each day. I love my family. And I am reminded to love like Jesus. LOVE LIKE JESUS.

"Everyday is a happy day!":p